- Use Andreas’ experience in analyzing and improving business performance.
- Use his large network of local and international business connections to find experts, potential alliance partners, international expansion
- Get personalized business advice and suggestions in an invisible, “behind the scenes” form, when nobody needs to know anything about the source of advice and suggestions. You make the decisions, and you keep all the credit for success. Or make it visible, so you can use the consultant to “float a trial balloon”.
- Appoint Andreas to become a member of your public Advisory Board, as distinct from your Board of Directors and senior management team.
- Use his experience in building startup businesses (as advisor and as entrepreneur) for market analysis, business plans, and working with legal and financial specialists, as well as regulators and economic developers.
- Get help with the “people side” of business.
- Work with Andreas to get confidential HR support for delicate personnel selection and pre-screening assistance, re-assignments and restructurings. (Formal reference checks, contract negotiations and on-boarding always remain your responsibility.)
- Make use of his experience in communicating and working with persons of different cultures, languages, personalities, education and careers. Let him help you reduce misunderstandings and build a culture of acceptance, cooperation and collaboration.
Get your questions answered on how to manage your business, build connections, and get HR support from an experienced generalist. Check out his business background and read some testimonials from people who know him.
Please note that our services are not available to U.S. individuals, organizations, their worldwide subsidiaries, group companies and joint ventures.